We recognize the importance of keeping your dog healthy and clean.
That’s why we have one of the best services for dog grooming Sarasota has to offer! We pride ourselves on doing a great job by keeping the dog owners pleased and coming back again and again with their precious pups.
So what exactly is dog grooming?
Dog grooming refers to both the hygienic care and cleaning of a dog. It is the process by which a dog’s physical appearance is enhanced for showing or other forms of competition or simply lounging around the house. Grooming is so much more than just bathing, cutting, or shaving the hair. It also involves removing hair from your pet’s ear, which helps to prevent ear infections. Grooming should also involve a nail trim and trimming the hair between their toes. Because some pets can have problems with glands under their tail, it is important for a groomer to check them frequently.
How often should your dog be groomed?
That really depends on the hair growth pattern and type of dog you have. The interval between grooming visits depends on how long you like your dog’s hair to be and if they’re extremely soiled from a muddy day at the park! For most owners, visits range between 4 and 8 weeks.
So, why choose us?
- For starters, we have over 20 years of experience in this specialized industry.
- We provide a relaxing environment for all pets.
- Because of the expansive dog grooming Parkway Veterinary Center provides, we are able to see and groom all breeds of dogs.
- Cats aren’t exempt! We clean and trim them as well.
- We’ve seen and accept all cases, including those in need of shave downs.
- We clip your pet’s paws with sanitized clippers.
- Need de-matting? We’ve got you covered! We’ll do everything in our power to make the process as pain-free as possible.
- For our special needs animals, we take special care with handling them.
Who is our groomer?
We feel blessed to have Chelle who administers the exceptional dog grooming needs! Chelle has been working with horses since the age of 5 and has always had a gift for making animals calm and happy. In 2002, she combined her creative talents with her natural ability to relate to animals and began working with a Master Stylist to become a certified groomer. She consults with her clients when they bring their pets in to discuss how they would like their pet’s hairstyle to look. She is often complimented for listening to what her clients want and meeting their needs very well.
Another of Chelle’s specialties is how well she works with young puppies. It is crucial that their first grooming experience be a positive interaction or they will not like returning for future grooms or veterinary visits, for that matter. She takes her time to ensure that the puppies actually like and enjoy being groomed. Chelle takes pleasure in her job and every pet she grooms holds a special place in her heart. She truly loves to groom and it shows!